Saturday, July 27, 2013

Need a Moving Company in Charlotte? Choose Shields, I did!

I created this blog to showcase people and businesses who are providing excellent services in and around Charlotte, NC. Yesterday I used Shields Movers to move my personal residence from a 3 level town-home into a single level and I cannot say enough about how polite, professional and careful these movers are! I have used many service providers in the past, including movers, and I have to say that Shields Movers are the very best!

 photo Shields_zps49ae3260.jpg

Mufasa was professional, polite and had the expertise to facilitate the move perfectly!



TJ was hard working, quite but very polite and professional. He cared about the care of my furniture!



Raqeeb was very polite, professional and worked hard. He also gave extra effort in making sure my furniture was taken care of!



I found Shields Movers on CraigsList and from the first e-mail late at night to the last early the day of the move the replies were prompt, professional and confirmation request after confirmation request did not seem to bother Shields one bit! I am very, very happy to recommend Shields Movers to anyone in or around the Charlotte NC are who needs professional movers! One last thing... Their speed was incredible, especially since it did not negatively impact their care of my belonging and the quality of their work! Thank you Mufasa, TJ and Raqeeb as you guys were awesome and made a stressful day of moving much easier for me! Good luck in your individual and professional pursuits!

No comments:

Post a Comment